For an easy brunch menu item that is also a beautiful centerpiece for your brunch table try this delicious Vegetable Gruyère Frittata Recipe.
Your guests will be delighted with this healthy presentation that is as scrumptious as it is beautiful to look at.
- 4 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup non-fat milk
- 1/3 Cup Gruyère cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- non-stick vegetable spray
- 1/4 Cup chopped onions
- 1 chopped or pressed clove of garlic
- 1/2 Cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 Cup diced zucchini
- 5 fresh basil leaves chopped
- Whisk together eggs, milk, basil, salt, pepper and 1/2 of the cheese.
- Spray oven safe pan with non-stick spray.
- Cook vegetables and garlic over medium heat. When vegetables are tender, pour egg mixture over the top and cover with a lid.
- Reduce heat and cook for an extra 10-12 minutes on low.
- Top with remaining cheese and broil until brown (3 minutes or less)
Serve hot straight from the pan or from a lovely decorative platter. Your guests will swoon at the delicious flavors in this Frittata, yet it will only take you a few minutes to make. This Vegetable Gruyère Frittata is easy, delicious and, oh, so lovely. Perfect for an easy brunch.